These terms and conditions (“Terms
” or “Terms & Conditions
”) apply to TELCCA (Website and Application
) and the use of the site and/or the application of TELCCA and its/their services and any direct or indirect activity on any of the platforms owned by TELCCA.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using the site/app(1) and/or its services, by registering as a Mentee and/or Mentor or Coachee and/or Coach, searching for a Mentor/Coach via the site or services(2), or by posting any content on the site or through the services, you are indicating that you have read and that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, whether or not you have registered via the site. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, then you have no right to access or use the site, services or content. If you accept or agree to these Terms & Conditions on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms & Conditions and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
(1) Throughout all the pages of this document, the use of “site/app” will always mean and refer to “TELCCA’s site/TELCCA’s app”.
(2) Throughout all the pages of this document, the use of “service/services” will always mean and refer to “TELCCA’s service/services”.
1. OUR SERVICE
• TELCCA (Business license No: ) (“TELCCA
” or “us
” or “we
” or “our
”) provides an online platform that connects Mentors & Coaches (“Mentor
” or “Coach
” or “you
”) with individuals seeking Mentoring/Coaching services (“Mentee
” or “Coachee
” or “you
”) via video, audio chats, chatroom, messaging, email and document collaboration (Online Platform
) in the form of sessions.
• You acknowledge that through this Website and Online Platform, we promote Mentors & Coaches and their provision of Mentor/Coach Sessions. In performing this function, you acknowledge and agree that:
o We guarantee the accuracy or validity of any Mentor’s/Coach’s profiles’s data;
o Mentor/Coach profiles are created by us for each individual Mentor/Coach;
o We are responsible for confirming the identity of any Mentor/Coach for any Mentee/Coachee;
o We can only monitor the successful completion of a Mentor/Coach Session conducted via feedback received on the Online Platform. Any Mentor/Coach Sessions undertaken outside of this will not be monitored and we will not be of any assistance in the case of a dispute as to the completion or non-completion of a Mentor/Coach Session. If a Mentee/Coachee agrees with a Mentor/Coach to conduct a Mentor/Coach Session outside of our messaging capability, you agree that we cannot supervise these Mentor/Coach Sessions and any disputes that arise will be dealt with in accordance with clause 1
o There is a relationship of trust between Mentors/Coaches and us and these terms constitute that any Mentor/Coach is screened by us, however any Mentor/Coach is not our agent when it comes to Mentoring/Coaching on our Online Platform. We are not responsible for any acts done by those same Mentors/Coaches outside our Online Platform, the website, and the application.
o TELCCA has no control over the Mentoring/Coaching services or the conduct of Mentees/Coachees, Mentors/Coaches and other users of the site and services, and disclaims all liability in this regard. TELCCA does not verify the identity of Mentees/Coachees but only verifies the identity of Mentors/Coaches. Further, TELCCA verifies the accuracy and/or correctness of a Mentor’s/Coach’s profile listed on the website or the application.
o If a Mentoring/Coaching Session is unable to commence, or is interrupted due to technical issues of the site, TELCCA does not take responsibility for the Mentoring/Coaching Session – and the Mentor/Coach and Mentee/Coachee are expected to re-schedule their Mentoring/Coaching session to another time.
o The website and services are provided “as is”, “where is”, “as available”, “with all faults” and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, without warranty of any kind.
o TELCCA and its licensors disclaim all warranties with respect to the website and services including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and title, and any warranties regarding quiet enjoyment, quality of information, quality of advice, security, reliability, timeliness, availability of backed-up data and performance of the website and services.
o TELCCA does not warrant that the website and services will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the site and services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the website and services will be corrected, or that encryption algorithms, associated keys and other security measures will be secure or effective.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
o In order to access the Online Platform as a Mentee/Coachee, you must register to create an account (a.k.a. Profile).
o To register an account, you must:
be at least 16 years old;
have legal capacity to understand and accept these Terms & Conditions;
provide certain personal information, including your full name, address, a valid email address;
o In order to register the Online Platform as a Mentor/Coach, you must submit an application via "Let's Collaborate" page, found on the footer of the Landing Page
o For your application to be verified and accepted, you must:
be at least 25 years old;
fill in all the application's questions, which will include an easy to read summary of your qualifications and certifications, attach the requested documents, personal photo, and provide other related data, and
Mentors/Coaches, under the UAE law, must also provide a UAE valid work permit document. If any Mentor/Coach does not have a UAE valid work permit and is using our online platforms to Mentor/Coach individuals, they must be outside the UAE and therefore they must provide for us a valid work permit in the country they currently reside in (or any equivalent document).
o It is also preferable that you have a PayPal account and provide us with its details.
o You can register to join the Online Platform via our Website, or Application, or by logging into certain social networking sites that connect you to our Website. When you register using social networking sites, we may obtain personal information from your social networking site account.
o You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and corresponding account information. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and that you are entirely and solely responsible for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify TELCCA of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
o We maintain the right to reject or ban the registration of accounts at our discretion.
o You agree that you will not permit, enable, introduce or facilitate (i) persons who do not have an account to have access to or use the features of the website and services only made available to Mentees/Coachees and Mentors/Coaches; and (ii) other users to use a specific service through your account, including at the same time that you are doing so.
For a Mentor/Coach:
• By registering an account in accordance with clause 2
, you consent to our disclosure of your personal information to potential Mentees/Coachees or other service users on our Online Platform and to our marketing of your profile.
• You are responsible for keeping secure and confidential your account login details.
• When you get accepted to join TELCCA and obtaining an account on its Platforms, you: (i) agree to provide TELCCA with accurate and complete information; (ii) agree to promptly update us with any new information that may affect the operation of your account so we can update your data on the Platform; and (iii) authorize TELCCA, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary or appropriate to verify your account information or the information you provide to us related to any transactions you initiate via the website and services.
• You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use a password that you are not authorized to use.
• If you register via the website to serve as a Mentor/Coach, you represent and warrant to TELCCA that you (i) have requisite knowledge in the categories and industries you select to provide Mentoring/Coaching services in such subjects to Mentees/Coachees; (ii) will utilize Mentee/Coachee-paid Mentoring/Coaching sessions solely to provide Mentoring/Coaching services only; (iii) the information, documents, and other data you have submitted to us that we used for the purpose of creating your Mentor/Coach profile on TELCCA's Platforms are correct and true and (iv) will not provide Mentoring/Coaching services to persons under 16.
• You understand and agree that Mentees/Coachees will contact you via the website and request that you provide Mentoring/Coaching services. You have no obligation to provide any Mentoring/Coaching services, and any Mentoring/Coaching services you may choose to provide are in your sole discretion. If you choose not to provide Mentoring/Coaching services at any time, please contact us at [email protected]
; if that’s the case, you will not get a refund for the remaining time of the year that you paid a subscription fee for.
• You are solely responsible for all hardware and software equipment and tools necessary to access and use the website and services and to provide Mentoring/Coaching services.
• You will not record or otherwise store any Mentoring/Coaching sessions that you provide.
• We maintain the right to record and/or store any Mentoring/Coaching sessions that you provide for security reasons.
For a Mentee/Coachee:
• By registering an account in accordance with clause 2
. You consent to our disclosure of your personal information that you shared with us.
• You are responsible for your own personal choice of any Mentor/Coach listed on our Online Platform for any Mentoring/Coaching sessions or service, and therefore we are not responsible for your own personal satisfaction with the outcome and/or the quality of any session. TELCCA makes no guarantees and takes no responsibility for whatever any Mentor/Coach is Mentoring/Coaching in their sessions, we are not responsible to verify the accuracy of the content of any session on the website/application nor we are responsible for the Mentor’s/Coach’s own assertions.
• You are expected to undertake your own checks and investigations and engage Mentors/Coaches based on their verified data on their profile, their ranks, the recommendations written about them, and the feedback about them. We are responsible about the accuracy of the data in each Mentor’s/Coach’s profile on our Online Platform.
• When you select a Mentor/Coach, you may request areas that you wish a Mentor/Coach to focus on – this is a guide only. The Mentor/Coach makes a guarantee that they can and will focus on these areas by writing down the list of objectives of each session on the Sessions Plan agreed between you both and can be found, and edited, on both of your profiles. If the Mentor/Coach cannot cover the areas that the Mentee/Coachee wants to focus on, then the Mentee/Coachee is advised to choose another, more fitting, Mentor/Coach.
• You are solely responsible for all hardware and software equipments and tools necessary to access and use the website and services and to receive Mentoring/Coaching services.
• You will not record or otherwise store any Mentoring/Coaching sessions that you receive.
• We maintain the right to record and/or store any Mentoring/Coaching sessions that you attend for security reasons.
3. FEES, PAYMENT AND INVOICING
o You as a Mentor/Coach must:
Choose from two (2) different subscription plans.
The two (2) subscription plans available for Mentors (not Coaches) are:
1) The “Regular Plan”: it starts with 3 months of free trial period. You get access to the website/application, then after the end of the third month you will be asked to pay a subscription fee of AED 299 / year in order to continue accessing the following services & tools: 1. Access to mentees, 2. Create mentoring sessions, 3. Access to articles, 4. Access to resources, 5. Newsletters subscription, and 6. Charging up to AED 200 for each session you give via our Online Platform. Under this “Regular Plan”, TELCCA will extract up to 10% from the total charge -that is paid by the Mentee to you- of each individual session.
2) The “Premium Plan”: it starts with no free trial period. Fees for this plan is AED 999 / year in order to access the website/application services & tools, those (along with the services & tools provided by the “Regular Plan”) are: 1. Access to community, 2. Arrange seminars, 3. Create courses, 4. Featured profile, 5. Customized tools, 6. Customized newsletters, 7. Publish articles, and 8. Charging up to AED 400 for each session you give via our Online Platform. Under this “Premium Plan”, TELCCA will extract up to 10% from the total charge -that is paid by the Mentee to you- of each individual session.
The two (2) subscription plans available for Coaches (not Mentors) are:
1) The “Regular Plan”: it starts with 3 months of free trial period. You get access to the website/application, then after the end of the third month you will be asked to pay a subscription fee of AED 299 / year in order to continue accessing the following services & tools: 1. Access to coachees, 2. Create coaching sessions, 3. Access to articles, 4. Access to resources, 5. Newsletters subscription, and 6. Charging up to AED 300 for each session you give via our Online Platform. Under this “Regular Plan”, TELCCA will extract up to 10% from the total charge -that is paid by the Coachee to you- of each individual session.
2) The “Premium Plan”: it starts with no free trial period. Fees for this plan is AED 999 / year in order to access the website/application services & tools, those (along with the services & tools provided by the “Regular Plan”) are: 1. Access to community, 2. Arrange seminars, 3. Create courses, 4. Featured profile, 5. Customized tools, 6. Customized newsletters, 7. Publish articles, 8. Create seminars, and 9. Charging up to AED 600 for each session you give via our Online Platform. Under this “Premium Plan”, TELCCA will extract up to 10% from the total charge -that is paid by the Coachee to you- of each individual session.
Mentors/Coaches are responsible to determine the price per each new Mentor/Coach Session (in accordance to what is allowed for you under the type of your subscription plan only), which must not be less than AED 50 per session and not more than AED 600 per session.
o The price specified by the Mentor/Coach will be inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST
) (if applicable) and in addition to our 10% extraction fee for use of the Website and Online Platform.
o You acknowledge and agree that TELCCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prospectively modify its commission on payments to Mentors/Coaches at any time. If we modify the commission for Mentor/Coaches payments, we will post the modified commission on the website with thirty (30) days advance notice of the modification effective date or otherwise provide you with notice of the modification. By continuing to provide Mentoring/Coaching Services after we have posted a modification on the website or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified TELCCA commission amount. If the modified Mentor/Coach commission rates are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease providing Mentoring/Coaching services via the website.
o After a Mentee/Coachee finishes at least a one-hour Mentoring/Coaching Session, we will extract the Session's fees from the Mentee/Coachee bank account via the information the Mentee/Coachee have provided in the time of their registration, at the price specified by the Mentor/Coach and already accepted by the Mentee/Coachee for that Session.
o Only the Mentee/Coachee is contracted to attend Mentor/Coach Sessions with the Mentor/Coach, no third parties are to attend the Mentor/Coach Sessions unless agreed to by the Mentor/Coach previously on the Sessions Plan between both of them.
o The prices for Mentor/Coach Sessions or other fees and charges, displayed on the Website are in currency of the United Arab Emirates (AED), and are current at the time of display, but may be subject to change from time to time in accordance with clause 1
o We will issue an invoice via email to the Mentee/Coachee on behalf of the Mentor/Coach for the services provided by the Mentor/Coach which will also include our Service Fee (10% commission). We will send to the Mentor/Coach a recipient invoice for the fee payable to the Mentor/Coach from the Mentee/Coachee and for this purpose if Mentor/Coach is providing services in the UAE then the Mentor/Coach is required to provide to us a valid UAE work permit document.
o The Mentee/Coachee and Mentor/Coach are required to determine dates and times for each Mentor/Coach Session. The timeframes outlined above may be extended or edited by either the Mentor/Coach or Mentee/Coachee with a mutual agreement, not by the sole desire of only one of them, they both must agree on the extending and editing of the new timeframes. Such changes are applicable from their profiles on the Online Platform.
o We only accept payments from Mentees/Coachees via PayPal and Credit Card.
o It is preferable that payments to Mentors/Coaches be made via PayPal however, in the event a Mentor/Coach does not have a PayPal account, payment will be made via bank transfer. If a Mentor/Coach does not reside in the UAE and requests a bank transfer, the cost of any foreign transfer fees will be extracted by TELCCA from the payment of each Mentor/Coach session in addition to the 10% commission for each Mentor/Coach session.
o Mentor/Coach Sessions are not accessible unless the Mentee/Coachee provides us with their bank account details for us to extract each Session's fees from it.
o We may reject a Mentee’s/Coachee’s order at our absolute discretion if we believe, acting reasonably, a Mentor/Coach is unable to provide the Mentee/Coach with the Mentor/Coach Sessions for any reason whatsoever, or if there has been an error in the price charged by the Mentor/Coach. In the event we reject a Mentee’s/Coachee’s order, we will provide the Mentee/Coachee with a full refund of any payment received without getting the service paid for it.
o After each Mentor/Coach Session, the Mentee/Coachee and Mentor/Coach will be invited to complete a feedback form. The feedback form provides you with an opportunity to review your experience with the Mentor/Coach Session(s). Once submitted, you will not be able to edit your comments and such comments will be made available to your Mentee/Coachee and/or Mentor/Coach and may be made public via the website so please exercise care when completing this form. The completion of this form will inform us that a Mentor/Coach Session has been conducted and we will then issue the Mentee/Coachee with an invoice breaking down the Mentor’s/Coach’s fee, our fee and any applicable taxes for the Mentor/Coach session. We will then process payment to the Mentor/Coach for that Mentor/Coach Session after fifteen (15) days of completion of the feedback form.
o If we receive notification from a Mentor/Coach that a Mentor/Coach Session has been completed, we will email the Mentee/Coachee for confirmation. If no response is received within fifteen (15) days of our email to the Mentee/Coachee, we will process payment to the Mentor/Coach.
o An invoice will be emailed to the Mentee/Coachee within (15) days of receipt of the feedback in accordance with cclause 3;
o The invoice will outline the Mentor’s/Coach’s fee, our Service Fee, our commission rate, and any applicable tax or additional fees charged.
• TELCCA disclaims any and all liability relating to Mentor/Coach reviews submitted by the Mentees/Coachees on its Platforms. TELCCA does reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any Mentor/Coach reviews that deemed to be inconsistent with the online activities that are permitted under these Terms & Conditions.
• You acknowledge and agree that all Mentor/Coach reviews and all feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of TELCCA. You hereby assign to TELCCA and agree to assign to TELCCA all of your right, title and interest in and to all Mentor/Coach reviews and feedback, including all intellectual property rights therein. At TELCCA’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as TELCCA may reasonably request to assist TELCCA to acquire, perfect and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Mentor/Coach reviews and feedback.
• You will not take any actions which may undermine the review system used to solicit feedback and comments from website users, including, without limitation, leaving negative comments if a Mentor/Coach fails to perform some action that is outside the scope of the Mentoring/Coaching services, or for another untruthful or malicious reason.
• If you decide to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site, Platform, or Services, you may do so by emailing us at [email protected]
. You acknowledge and agree that if you submit any feedback to us, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the feedback for any purpose.
5. Warranties and our liability
• We do not make any warranties or guarantees as to the Mentors/Coaches who are registered on our Online Platform including without limitation, any guarantee the Mentor/Coaches Sessions will be of a particular quality or standard. You may be entitled to certain guarantees under the UAE Consumer Law, which may be enforced against Mentors/Coaches
• We do not make any warranties or guarantees regarding the qualifications or certifications of Mentors/Coaches as displayed on their profile. We screen, select, verify each Mentor/Coach application's information and documents submitted to join the Platform, but we do not hold any responsibility for any fraud.
• We do not make any warranties or guarantees regarding the quality of advice or views of Mentors/Coaches given during Mentor/Coach Sessions.
• We do not warrant guarantee or make any representation that the Website, Online Platform or the server that makes the site available on the World Wide Web are free of software viruses, free from errors, or that they will operate uninterrupted.
• We do not provide, as TELCCA, professional advice and we give no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the Website or Online Platform.
• We do not warrant or make any representation as to the accuracy and are not liable for the content of, any links to third-party websites or resources. Links are provided for your convenience and interest only.
• If you ever believe that another Mentee/Coachee or Mentor/Coach has violated law or is defrauding, threatening or endangering anyone, TELCCA urges you to immediately contact the police directly for help.
• To the extent permitted by law, you release us from and we exclude all liability to you or any other person for, any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss), damages, costs (including legal costs) or expenses of any kind, arising from or in connection with:
o any act or omission of a Mentor/Coach or Mentee/Coachee;
o your use and access of the Website or Online Platform;
o the conduct or provision of Mentor/Coach Sessions;
o any errors or inaccuracies on Mentor/Coach profiles, in respect of information provided to us by the Mentors/Coaches;
o delays to, interruptions of or cessation of transmission to or from the Website or Online Platform.
• You understand and agree that provision of Mentoring/Coaching Services may require use of a third party website or service (each a “Third Party Service”). Your use of any Third Party Service is voluntary. You shall be solely responsible for acquiring and maintaining all telecommunications and internet services and other hardware and software you may decide to use to provide the Mentoring/Coaching Services, including, without limitation, any and all costs, fees, expenses, and taxes of any kind related to use of any Third Party Service. TELCCA shall not be responsible for any loss or corruption of data, lost communications, or any other loss or damage of any kind arising from any such Third Party Service.
• Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any guarantees under the UAE Consumer Law which apply and cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise, all terms, conditions, warranties and representations, express or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded.
6. Mentor's & coach's obligations and warranties
• In conducting the Mentor/Coach Sessions, you must:
o abide by clause 9
o attend the Mentor/Coach Sessions as and when agreed with the Mentee/Coachee;
o edit the Session's date & time, from the Platform, if you will be unable to attend prior to the previously scheduled date & time. A notice will be sent to the Mentee/Coachee once done from the Platform;
o provide the Mentor/Coach Sessions with due care, skill and diligence; and
o act in a proper and professional manner.
• You represent and warrant in relation to the information, documents, and other data you submitted to use in your account registration and profile information, that:
o you warrant that any information you provide is accurate and current;
o the information is not false, misleading or defamatory;
o the information does not contain any obscene or discriminatory language;
o you will edit any information, document, or piece of data we request editing, and provide us with any further needed information for the purpose of authenticity and verification if needed; and
o you accept our text editing, rephrasing, and other changes done for presentational purposes after we have discussed and agreed on them with you.
• We reserve the right to edit or remove any information on your profile from the Online Portal if needed.
7. Mentee's & coachee's obligations
• abide by clause 9
• attend the Mentor/Coach Sessions as and when agreed with the Mentor/Coach; and
• edit the Session's date & time, from the Platform, if you will be unable to attend prior to the previously scheduled date & time. A notice will be sent to the Mentor/Coach once done from the Platform;
8. Unacceptable conduct
You must not engage in the following unacceptable conduct when providing or attending Mentor/Coach Sessions:
• engage in conduct that risks the health and safety of the Mentor/Coach, Mentee/Coachee;
• assault, harass, bully or threaten the Mentor/Coach, Mentee/Coachee;
• use abusive or offensive language; and/or
• attend a Mentor/Coach Session when intoxicated, drunk, or impacted by drugs. Re-scheduling is expected in this case.
9. Termination and Refunds
• The Mentee/Coachee will have no right of refund after payment has been processed after attending a Session.
• TELCCA will be entitled to its fee regardless of any assertions, claims, and guarantees (eg. Satisfaction guaranteed, money back guarantee) or similar made by Mentors/Coaches. Any such claim, guarantee or assertion made by Mentors/Coaches does not extend to TELCCA’s fee, nor will TELCCA be liable for any Mentoring/Coaching fees paid to Mentors/Coaches who do not live up to or meet the expectations of the Mentee/Coachee or the guarantee, assertion or claim stipulated by the Mentor/Coach.
• There is no refunds for already attended Sessions that was affected by any technical issues whatsoever.
10. Complaints and disputes
• If you have a complaint or dispute regarding the provision, non-provision or conduct of a Mentor/Coach or Mentee/Coachee during a Mentor/Coach Session, you should immediately contact the relevant Mentor/Coach or Mentee/Coachee and try to reach an agreement going forward.
• If you are a Mentee/Coachee and have a dispute with your Mentor/Coach, you should also contact us within seven (7) days of the alleged conduct or Mentor/Coach Session, providing as much detail as possible and we will hold off payment for that Mentor/Coach Session to the Mentor/Coach until the dispute is resolved or thirty (30) days after the disputed Mentor/Coach Session or alleged conduct, whichever is earlier.
• We will use reasonable efforts to assist both parties to resolve the complaint.
• If the complaint or dispute is not resolved within thirty (30) days from the provision of the Mentor/Coach Session or the alleged conduct, we will at our discretion, determine how the fees paid by the Mentee/Coachee should be dealt with.
11. Website and online portal
o The material on the Website and Online Portal is our copyright and is owned by us. We reserve all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website, Online Portal and material contained in it.
o You may view, download, and print pages from the Website or Online Portal for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
o You must not:
upload, repost or republish material from the Website or Online Portal (including to any other site on the World Wide Web);
“frame” the material on the Website or Online Portal with other material on any other World Wide Web site.
sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website or Online Portal;
show any material from the Website or Online Portal in public;
reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website or Online Portal for a commercial purpose;
edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website or Online Portal; or
redistribute material from the Website or Online Portal.
o We may, in our sole discretion, permit Mentees/Coachees and Mentors/Coaches to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit content. By making available any content on or through the website, you hereby grant the following license to TELCCA, which TELCCA may exercise solely in connection with TELCCA’s provision of it’s services: a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense to other users of the services (including Mentors and Coaches as applicable), to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast and otherwise exploit such content.
o You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all content that you make available through the website or services provided. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all content that you make available through the website or services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to TELCCA and to the rights in such content, as contemplated under these Terms & Conditions; and (ii) neither the content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the content or TELCCA’s use of the content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the website or services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
• Acceptable use
o Whether you are a Mentor, Coach, Mentee, Coachee, or visitor to our Website, you must not:
use the Website or Online Portal in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website/Online Portal or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website/ Online Portal; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
use the Website/Online Portal to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website/Online Portal without Our express written consent;
use the Website/Online Portal to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
use the Website/Online Portal for any purposes related to marketing without Our express written consent.
Use, display, mirror or frame the website, or any individual element within the website, TELCCA’s name, any TELCCA trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without TELCCA’s express written consent;
Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the website, TELCCA’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of TELCCA’s providers;
Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any TELCCA system or network or breach any security or authentication measures; Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by TELCCA or any of TELCCA’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the website, services or content;
Attempt to access or search the website, services or content or download content from the website or services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by TELCCA or other generally available third party web browsers;
Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a TELCCA trademark, logo, URL or product name without TELCCA’s express written consent;
Use the website, services or content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms & Conditions;
Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the website, services or content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the website, services or content;
Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the website or services;
Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the website or services from other users of the website or services without their express permission;
Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
o TELCCA will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of jurisdiction. TELCCA may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms & Conditions. You acknowledge that TELCCA has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the website, services or content or to review or edit any content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the website and services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms & Conditions, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. TELCCA reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content that TELCCA, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms & Conditions or otherwise harmful to the website or services provided.
o Intellectual Property
means all copyright, trade marks, designs, confidential information, patents, inventions and discoveries; and
o Intellectual Property Rights
means all rights in the Intellectual Property, including current and future, registered and unregistered rights conferred by statute, common law or equity.
o Mentor Session
means a one (1) hour meeting between a Mentor and Mentee where the Mentor provides Mentoring. Such meeting is undertaken via our website live video chats. Should the Mentor or Mentee be unable to participate in a Mentoring Session for a full hour, the Mentor and Mentee may negotiate to make up the remaining time in another session.
o Coach Session
means a one (1) hour meeting between a Coach and Coachee where the Coach provides Coaching. Such meeting is undertaken via our website live video chats. Should the Coach or Coachee be unable to participate in a Coaching Session for a full hour, the Coach and Coachee may negotiate to make up the remaining time in another session.
• Amendment: We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise these Terms at any time. We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of changes by email. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of any changes we make.
• Notice: We may give notice under these Terms by means of notice on the Website, or by email to your email address on record in your account information. You can notify us by email [email protected]
• Severability: If any provision of these Terms at any time is or becomes void, voidable or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
• Waiver: Unless expressed in writing to you by us, any failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power or privilege available to us will not operate as a waiver of that power or right.
• Governing Law: these Terms will be construed in accordance with the laws in force in the City of Dubai, UAE, and we both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai city.
• If you breach any of these Terms & Conditions, TELCCA will have the right to suspend or disable your Account or terminate these Terms & Conditions, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. TELCCA reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the website, services and content at any time, with or without cause. In the event TELCCA terminates these Terms & Conditions for your breach, you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. You may cancel your account at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
• You acknowledge and agree that TELCCA does not operate or control the internet and that (1) viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other undesirable data, or software, or (2) unauthorized users (e.g. hackers) may attempt to obtain access to and damage your data, websites, computers, or networks, TELCCA shall not be responsible for such activities. You are solely responsible for the security and integrity of your data and systems, no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from TELCCA or through the site, services or content, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
• You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold TELCCA, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the website, services or content, or your violation of these Terms & Conditions.
Last updated: March 2022